8.14.2013

Answered Prayer

For awhile now, we have asked you to pray for a good part-time job for me (Josh) to supplement our ministry income and help us build relationships in the community.  So, I'm excited to announce that I have accepted a part-time teaching position at Southside Christian School in Indianapolis for the upcoming school year.  As some of you know, I was briefly a social studies teacher in a previous lifetime (figure of speech).  So, I am looking forward to getting back in the classroom.  I will be teaching three courses on Monday-Thursday mornings, which will still leave a lot of time for my primary job, which is planting a church!  While we were hoping for a job directly in our target area (Heartland Crossing) this job is still nearby, and we believe God will use it to build His church.  Keep the prayers coming!