3.08.2012

Spring Break

Beginning tomorrow (Friday) evening, our family will be on spring break for a week.  We're going to head to the farm (Rachel's folks' place) and just enjoy some downtime.  It has been a very busy and fruitful season at church these past 3-4 months.  God continues to work in, and through, the people known as Selmore Baptist Church.  But I can tell I am running low on fuel these days (spiritually/emotionally) and it is time to get away and get refilled.

On a side note, I have just started my fourth seminary class.  The class is Missiology (the study of missions).  I love to learn, and teach, about missions.  I have been greatly convicted and humbled by the reading for the course.  Our God is a missionary God.  He loves the human race.  He has a plan to redeem a people to Himself from every tribe, tongue, and nation.  He calls us to take part in His mission.  Am I doing all that He expects of me in this regard?  Are you?