3.14.2009

Thoughts on "Reality"

BIGGEST LOSER

Okay, Ron has to go. For those of you who don't follow the show, Ron is the oldest guy left on the show, is morbidly obese, and can't work out as hard as the others because he has bad knees. Like everyone else in America, I used to pull for him because he tried hard. But no more. The guy turns nasty in the decision room. Did you see the way he turned on Mandy last week? He did the same thing to Dane the week before. It's time for Ron to go.


AMERICAN IDOL

My new favorite is Megan Joy Corkrey. (But don't tell my wife. She gets jealous.) I used to like Danny Gokey, but he seems to be getting a little smug. (And he reminds me of Taylor Hicks.) Ultimately, I think the winner will come from Gokey, Adam Lambert (I'm way too redneck to appreciate his style), or Lil Rounds.