3.14.2011

Spring Break

This week is Rachel's and the girls' spring break, so I am taking a break from work along with them.  Frankly, it could not come at a better time.  I am exhausted in just about every way.  Don't get me wrong.  I don't have anything to complain about.  God is good to me.  I am blessed.  But it will be very good for my mind and spirit to have some down time.  I hope to spend some time outdoors this week, take the kids to see their grandparents, and spend some time with my wife . . . Even though my Bears are not in the NCAA tournament (sore subject), I will also look forward to watching the first two rounds of March Madness this week - my favorite sporting event of the year.  Indiana State and Utah State will be the teams I am rooting for.  Have a good week, everybody.