It hasn't even been a week since the presidential election, and already President-Elect Obama is rolling out an ambitious agenda that is downright frightening. Here is just a sample of what his administration is suggesting we can expect when his term begins...
1) Reestablish federal funding for embryonic stem cell research.
2) Allow American foreign aid to be used to fund abortions. (Just think, when you pay your taxes next year, you'll be helping a young African woman get an abortion.)
3) Shut down drilling for oil in the American west and Gulf of Mexico, before it ever gets started.
4) Fund a $25 billion bailout of the auto industry.
5) Shut down Guantanamo Bay, freeing some terrorists, sending some back to their native land for "rehabilitation," and trying others under the American justice system. (As if they were American citizens, as opposed to enemy combatants.)
Fasten your seatbelts, folks. We wanted change, and now we're going to get it.