7.25.2008

Blogging from Big Sky Country


First, let me apologize for the long delay since my last blog! I have been busy, busy, busy!

I am blogging tonight from my brother's house in Sidney, Montana. We flew out of Tulsa early this morning, to Billings, MT with a brief layover in Denver. The kids did beautifully on their first airplane flight, so a BIG thank you to all who prayed for a smooth trip!

We had a four hour drive from the Billings airport to Sidney. Western Montana gets all the attention for the Rocky Mountains, but we found out eastern Montana has its own beauty as well. Tomorrow we are planning on going to Roosevelt National Park in nearby North Dakota. When I get back home, I will give you all the details of our trip. Pray for me on Sunday morning, as I will be preaching at Jordan's church, Fellowship Baptist in Sidney.


There are some other topics I hope to blog on next week as well, including our church's recent mission trip to Macomb, MO, and a little eschatology. So, be watching!