6.30.2009

Back Home

Back in God's country tonight. I love the beach, but I still haven't been anywhere I'd rather live than the Ozarks. We had a very nice time in Daytona. The flight home today had me on edge a little bit. We took off from Orlando in a thunderstorm. It is a little disconcerting to see lightning flashing outside your airplane window, and the pilot had to take some (mild) evasive manuevers, but we made it home safe and sound.

Back to work tomorrow in a big way. VBS starts tomorrow night. Sunday will be a celebration service (the last service) of our old facility, and a week from this Sunday will be the dedication service of our new facility. Tomorrow will be taken up largely by returning calls and emails. At some point in the next couple weeks I will need to move my office over to the new place. Busy, busy, busy... but I love my work.

Later.